The benefit of weight training
It is a kind of strength training that uses weights for resistance.Let us check some significant benefits about weight training.
1 . Increase Metabolic Rate – strength training increases the body’s metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories throughout the day.
2. Increasing and Restoring Bone Density- Increasing and aging can lead to a decrease in bone density and Brittleness. Studies have clearly proven that consistent strength training can increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
3. Increased Lean Muscle Mass and Muscle Strength, Power, and Endurance- Everyone can benefit from being stranger. We can work harder, we can play more, we can workout longer, and we can be more alive.
4. Injury Prevention- A wide variety of sports-related or Life-related injuries can be prevented by strengthening muscle and joints.
5. Improving Balance, Flexibility, Mobility and Stability- stronger and more resilient muscle improves our balance, which means more comfortable living & fewer falls or accidents.
6. Decrease Risk of coronary Disease- participation in a consistent strength- training program has a wide variety of affiliated health benefits including decreasing cholesterol and lowering you blood pressure.
7. Aids Rehabilitation and Recovery- one of the best ways to heal many types of injuries is to strengthen muscles surrounding the injured area. The stronger your muscles, the quicker the healing process.